What Grandevo Can Do for Your Crops
Benefits of Grandevo
Boost yield and quality
Controls damage to your crops quickly and prevents secondary outbreaks
Repels, stops feeding, reduces reproduction and induces mortality of insects and mites
Ideal for insect resistance management (IRM) programs
Contains several active compounds
Can be used right before harvest without concern for residues
O-day pre-harvest interval (PHI)
Harvest is ready to market
Residue exempt (maximum residue limit (MRL) and CODEX exempt
Helps simplify your labor scheduling and avoids costly downtime
4-hour re-entry interval (REI) and minimal personal protective equipment (PPE) requirements
- Grandevo 2(ee) Recommendation as a Seed Treatment to Suppress Soil Pests
- Grandevo 2(ee) Recommendation for In-Furrow Treatment of Corn Root Worm
- Grandevo 2(ee) Recommendation to Control Codling Moth on Tree Nuts
- Grandevo 2(ee) Recommendation to Control San Jose Scale on Pome Fruit Stone Fruit and Tree Nuts and Pistachios
- Grandevo 2(ee) Recommendation to Control Spotted Wing Drosophila in Stone Fruit
- Grandevo 2(ee) Recommendation to Manage Apple Maggot on Pome Fruit
- Grandevo 2(ee) Recommendation to Suppress Spotted Wing Drosophila in Bushberries
- Grandevo 2(ee) Recommendation to Suppress Spotted Wing Drosophila in Caneberries
- Grandevo CG Label
- Grandevo Specimen Label
- Grandevo Specimen Label – Spanish
- Grandevo Specimen Label (CA only)
- Grandevo Specimen Label (CA only) – Spanish/Español
- Grandevo WDG Specimen Label
- Crop Brochure – Blueberry
- Crop Brochure – Citrus
- Crop Brochure – Cucurbits
- Crop Brochure – Fruiting Veggies
- Crop Brochure – Grapes
- Crop Brochure – Leafy Greens
- Crop Brochure – Pome Fruit
- Crop Brochure – Potatoes
- Crop Brochure – Strawberry
- Crop Brochure – Tree Nuts
- Crop Bulletin – Cultivated Crops
- Grandevo Brochure – Spotted Wing Drosophila
- Grandevo Study – Control of Pecan Weevil With Microbial Biopesticides
ALWAYS READ AND FOLLOW LABEL INSTRUCTIONS
Grandevo In Action
Grower Chris Falter, Mathis Farms – Eggplant – Used to control thrips
A demonstration of the mixing ability of the Grandevo WDG formulation
Using Grandevo against Green Peach Aphids
Using Grandevo against Two-spotted Spider Mites
An overview of Grandevo WDG and its benefits
Art of Use
The following best use practices should be kept in mind to effectively use Grandevo WDG:
- Make two consecutive applications and apply early.
- Avoid excessive water volume.
- Maintain spray solution pH at 7 and a tank mix with a buffering agent is recommended.
- When populations are high and/or eggs are present, tank-mix or alternate with a contact insecticide (miticide).
- Apply the knock-down insecticide first. Although repellency and feeding cessation occur within moments of application, it may take up to 7 days to observe the full effects of Grandevo WDG on certain pests.
- In some cases, dead carcasses may not be observed as pests will fall off the plants or migrate out of field.
Mite Control – Indoor Environment
Our preferred situation is to use Grandevo when mite populations are low and then keeping them at a low level.
- Be sure to use an adjuvant to maximize coverage of Grandevo.
- For mite control 3 lbs./100 gallons of water should be your minimum dilution.
- Grandevo is fairly slow acting and it can take 2-3 applications on a 5-7 day interval before you see the population in noticeable decline.