REGALIA® advanced biofungicides activate a plant’s natural defenses to protect against a variety of fungal and bacterial diseases, resulting in higher quality AND yields. REGALIA® products are active against both soilborne and foliar pathogens, delay the development of resistance, and help minimize chemical residues. They can be used as stand-alone products or in combination with other fungicides to strengthen integrated pest management programs (IPM) and to help manage resistance in a wide range of organic and conventional crops, as well as in turf and ornamentals.
Complex and Unique Mode of Action
REGALIA® biofungicides have a unique and complex mode of action, referred to as Induced Systemic Resistance (ISR), and carry a FRAC code of P5. ISR creates a defense response in the treated plants and stimulates additional biochemical pathways that strengthen the plant structure and act against the pathogen.
When applied to crops, REGALIA® products activate ISR and induce the plants to produce specialized proteins and other compounds—phytoalexins, cell strengtheners, antioxidants, phenolics, and PR proteins—which are known to inhibit fungal and bacterial diseases and also improve plant health and vigor.
Key Benefits & Features
Ideal tool to strengthen existing IPM and IRM programs
- Protection against a wide range of foliar and soil-borne pathogens
- Improves overall plant health which can translate into a yield increase, enhanced root development, and plant vigor
- Complex mode of action (ISR), Group P5
- Mainstream performance
Helps simplify labor scheduling and avoids costly downtime
- 4-hour REI
- Minimal personal protective equipment (PPE) requirements
Can be used up to the day of harvest without concern for residues
- 0-day PHI
- MRL tolerance exemption
Convenient to use
- Easy-to-use liquid formulation
- No spray buffer required
Provides maximum operational flexibility
- OMRI approved and NOP compliant
- Approved for field and greenhouse applications
- Apply by ground, air, or chemigation
ALWAYS READ AND FOLLOW LABEL INSTRUCTIONS