Majestene In Action
Grower testimonial: A fast-acting solution to prevent losses due to nematodes
Grower testimonial: An effective alternative to fumigants
Turf customer testimonial: Effectiveness, safety and fast reentry are key
What Majestene Can Do for Your Crops
Benefits of Majestene
Boost yield and quality
Protects crop from yield loss; can increase yields and harvest quality
Reduces nematode populations by reducing egg laying and hatch and prevents or reduces gall formation
Broad spectrum activity
Suppression and control of economically damaging soil insects and nematodes
No waiting period for planting or rotation/plant-back restrictions; can be used at planting or post-planting
Maximum production flexibility
Can be used right before harvest without concern for residues
O-day pre-harvest interval (PHI)
Harvest is ready to market
Maximum residue limit (MRL) exempt
Helps simplify your labor scheduling and avoids costly downtime
4-hour re-entry interval (REI) and minimal personal protective equipment (PPE) requirements
Approved for Organic Use
Flexible to use in conventional and organic cropping systems
OMRI and NOP listed | View the OMRI Products List of approved surfactants
Best Use Practices
The following best use practices should be kept in mind to effectively use Majestene products:
- Majestene can be used as a soil drench, in-furrow, at planting and as a seed drench.
- It can also be applied through drip irrigation, T-banded or shanked-in.
- Reapply every 28 days for effective nematode control.
- It is also proven as an effective seed treatment.
- Apply at seeding for direct-seeded crops
- Apply at transplanting or shortly thereafter for transplanted crops
- Reapply every 3-4 weeks for season-long control